Buhari 101 In Nigeria Political Murky Waters…–Reports New York[RR] Abuja–In a piece titled Buhari 101 by Ekiyor Konard Welson in part stated that is the answer of what ails Nigeria, Republic Reporters has learned. He said: “GENERAL MOHAMADU BUHARI (GMB) is the answer and the change agent because he supervised and delivered our existing refineries […]
Buhari 101 In Nigeria Political Murky Waters…–Reports
New York[RR] Abuja–In a piece titled Buhari 101 by Ekiyor Konard Welson in part stated that is the answer of what ails Nigeria, Republic Reporters has learned. He said: “GENERAL MOHAMADU BUHARI (GMB) is the answer and the change agent because he supervised and delivered our existing refineries as petroleum minister and Head of state. Buhari is the only head of state that did not promote himself to a full star General in office. Muhammadu Buhari is the only former head of state that did not allocate any oil block to himself during and after his tenure, even as a minister of petroleum. Muhammadu Buhari did not build or buy any house as a head of state, Petroleum minister or PTF chairman. He was collecting loans from Banks as a petroleum minister to build his house which took many years. The records are there in the banks for all to see. Muhammadu Buhari did not increase the pump price of fuel as a head of state one day. His anti materialism is unparalleled. He is not self serving. Little wonder he is called the peoples General. MAI GASKIYA, posterity will reward you now and in time to come. Many like him, only few do not like him, but like him or hate him, he is a living example of zero corruption, anti materialism, discipline and prudence…”, he said.
Peter Opara agrees. “If you had questions about Buhari or were a bit confused given the rant of a few smear artists, liars, blackmailers, determined ignoramuses and imbeciles against Buhari – you may find some of your answers in BUHARI 101 –here below”, he said.
Read full text of Buhari 101 By Dr. Ekiyor konrad Welson beneath:
1. “Our dear country Nigeria is in dire need of qualitative and substantive change from retrogression of the past fifteen years under PDP to a future of progress, beginning from May 29 2015. This is what GMB represents and offers.
2. We are tired of broken promises and broken down infrastructure. The railways are gone, the shipping lines have disappeared, roads are dilapidated and the power situation is still epileptic after fifteen years of wasted Billions of Dollars. GMB promises a turn around in record time
3.We want somebody that will come and fix our roads and basic infrastructure. GMB plans to construct 3,000km of Super highways including service trunks and build up to 4,800km of modern railway lines – one third to be completed by 2019.
4.We are tired of being ruled by the Party of Do or Die politics and politicians. GMB plays politics of persuasion and policy articulation.
5. We want to be free from the ‘nest of killers’ who can do anything for power. We need a peaceful polity as envisaged by GMB
6. We are tired of non-functional refineries. GMB is set to optimize their productions once again and initiate new ones with the private sector. He has done it before.
7. GMB will put a stop to the importation of 70% of our petroleum products when we can produce same. When he was head of state between 1984 and 1985, Nigeria did not import a liter of petroleum product. No oil sheiks, no sleaze, no corruption in NNPC, no missing money, no subsidy scam. In fact under Buhari, Nigeria was exporting petroleum products and earning foreign exchange. Under him, refineries never had problems with Turn-Around-Maintenance (TAM)
8. We are tired of shameful and disgraceful importation of petroleum products. Prices will come down when GMB takes over on 29th May 2015.111
9. We need solution to our secondary school education decay where 70% failures are recorded and the PDP is audacious enough to seek our votes.
10. We are tired of the celebration of corruption by the PDP. They organised a party to welcome Bode George back from prison where he had been for the past two years for stealing.
11. We are tired of the PDP president spending 100 million Naira public funds daily for only presidential jets’ fuelling during campaigns while many Nigerians are hungry, jobless, homeless and hopeless.
12. We are tired of the negative image of a corrupt nation stamped on us by the PDP government’s twelve years of waste.
13. We are tired of a baby president who is completely clueless about the solutions to our problems. It is time to separate the boys from the men. It is time for GMB
14. We are tired of being ruled by stooges with godfathers pushing them like a barrow and telling them what to do at all times. We want a real self confident President.
15. We are tired of attempts at introducing third term through the back door.
16. We do not want a man who supported, funded and campaigned for third term.
17. We are tired of the chop I chop government of PDP. The public till is for all members of the Nigerian society and this is what GMB will ensure.
18. We are tired a president that is playing politics with University education. He announced new Universities to win votes, while the existing ones are barely effective.
19. We are tired of a government that cannot secure our lives and property. So many lives have been lost in the country.
20. We are tired of an illiterate government without an ideology, without social and political principles and without an understanding of society and governance.
21. We are tired of election riggers and government of thugs and ritualists.
22. We are tired of a government of cult men and Ogboni members.
23. We are tired of a president that says one thing and does exactly the opposite.
24. We are tired of a president that will brazenly rig his own party primaries with impunity and still go and beg for help from the same people.
25. We are tired of a president that blackmailed and arm-twisted fellow convoluted governors to win his party’s nomination.
26. We are tired of a president who inaugurated a presidential advisory committee (PAC) to advice him but later turns round to snub their patriotic advice.
27. We are tired of a president whose only qualification for the presidency is “no shoe”.
28. We are tired of an economy in comatose while the PDP government is in denial.
29. We are tired of a government that has borrowed more than $32bn in four years for no tangible course and is set to borrow more.
30. We are tired of a government that spends more than 30% of its 2011 budget to pay foreign debt: A government that makes foreigners rich and Nigerians poor.
31. We are tired of a PDP government that does not care about the welfare and wellbeing of the Nigerian people but is only pre-occupied with being in power for 100 years. WE NEED CHANGE.
32. GENERAL MOHAMADU BUHARI (GMB) is the answer and the change agent because he supervised and delivered our existing refineries as petroleum minister and Head of state. Buhari is the only head of state that did not promote himself to a full star General in office. Muhammadu Buhari is the only former head of state that did not allocate any oil block to himself during and after his tenure, even as a minister of petroleum. Muhammadu Buhari did not build or buy any house as a head of state, Petroleum minister or PTF chairman. He was collecting loans from Banks as a petroleum minister to build his house which took many years. The records are there in the banks for all to see. Muhammadu Buhari did not increase the pump price of fuel as a head of state one day. His anti materialism is unparalleled. He is not self serving. Little wonder he is called the peoples General. MAI GASKIYA, posterity will reward you now and in time to come. Many like him, only few do not like him, but like him or hate him, he is a living example of zero corruption, anti materialism, discipline and prudence.
33. He is set to entrench true federalism and fiscal federalism in the body politics of the Nigerian state.
34. He is predisposed to the restructuring of the Nigerian federation to achieve the above.
35. He is determined to achieve a proper devolution of power between the three tiers of government.
36. He strongly supports the removal of the immunity clause on criminal matters under which governors steal and kill.
37. He will make local councils more accountable to the people, by making them publish minutes of their meetings, service performance data and items of spending that exceed 10 million Naira.
38. He plans to reform and strengthen the judicial system for efficient administration of justice in the country. He remembers that the judiciary is the last hope of the common man.
39. He plans to create special courts for accelerated hearing of corruption, drug trafficking, terrorism etc., cases.
40. He will fight corruption in public office through strict enforcement of anti corruption laws. He did before, he will do it again.
41. He plans to create serious crime squads to combat kidnapping, armed robbery, militancy, and ethno-religious/communal clashes nationwide.
42. GMB supports the vociferous calls for state and community police and would work to establish the principle.
43. He plans to make Nigeria a liberal society by removing issues such as state of origin, tribe, ethnic and religious affiliations and replace them with only the principle of state of residence.
44. He plans to immediately embark on vocational training, entrepreneurial and skill acquisition scheme for graduates to tackle youth and graduate unemployment.
45. GMB will create two million new jobs by 2019 when he ends his tenure.
46. He will create two million new home owners by 2019 through a nationwide mortgage system.
47. He plans to put in place a N300bn regional growth fund for the development of the regions of the federation.
48. GMB has pledged to do only the bidding of the masses and honest Nigerians and not serve a small click of business men as they are doing in PDP.
49. He is set to restore faith in the Nigerian project so that no ‘Andrew’ will check out again.
50. He will strengthen INEC and reduce/eliminate electoral malpractices.
51. He will institute a process of full disclosure of government business to the public.
52. He will build the capacity of law enforcement officers to do their work effectively.
53. He will work to end acute poverty, inequality and insecurity in the country.
54. He is completely detribalized and has the reputation of being a bridge builder.
55. He is willing and able from day one and does not have to learn on the job like Lucky.
56. He is well loved by the people of Nigeria across the North, South, East and West.
57. He will fight for the welfare and well being of the people.
58. He has a wife that is quite and knows her place in the society unlike others who cannot draw a line.
59. GMB commands the respect of all political and traditional leaders in the country.
60. He will lead in accordance to the constitution and would not twist the constitution to favour his party or a narrow interest like they do in PDP.
61. He is set to restore hope and respect in politics so that more honest and decent people like you can go into it.
62. His driving philosophy in politics and governance is ‘knowledge is Power’.
63. Only GMB has the structure, personality, temperament and character to stop the drift in government and bring direction back to public administration.
64. What he did in road construction while in the PTF has not been matched by 12 wasted years of PDP who have squandered billions of naira building nothing.
65. As Head of state, taking over from the Pre-PDP government of Shagari, GMB reduced inflation from 23% to 4% in twenty months only.
66. In his regime, there was no single religious crisis unlike what we have today with PDP.
67. He put a final stop to the Maitasine sect in Kano. Today we have Mend, OPC, Boko Haram etc and the PDP is watching in amazement.
68. As Head of state, he stamped out corruption in public office by making politicians to be held accountable for their actions while in office.
69. Hospitals and Universities in the country have not received more benefits from PDP than they did from PTF under GMB.
70. As former petroleum minister and former Head of state, GMB owns no oil block, no petrol station unlike the PDP presidents.
71. GMB is the answer because he has followership across the country which money cannot buy. Do you know that PDP pays people to attend their rallies?
72. He is the Leader of the Masses and the Talakawas. Mr. Integrity and Mai Gaskiya. The Patriot
73. The oppressors and political gladiators fear him and love to stop him but the Masses love him and would do all in their might to steer him to victory.
74. He is very liberal in his religious beliefs and that was why he appointed a Pentecostal and Charismatic Pastor as his vice in 2011.
75. GMB is the only former Nigerian leader who does not own a house or Land in Abuja. Amazing!
76. He is the first Head of state to promote affirmative action for women in Nigeria by directing that all state cabinets must have female commissioners.
77. His achievements in twenty months as Head of state dwarf those of all who came after him especially the now ending inept and corrupt 15 years of PDP.
78. He is the most capable, experienced, competent and creative candidate in next years’ presidential election. He has been military governor, petroleum minister, Head of state and chairman Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).
79. Many people do not know that it was while working with PTF that Dora Akunyili was discovered and it was because of her antecedents working with GMB that Obasanjo appointed her into NAFDAC. See what PDP has done to her reputation.
80. GMB from the outset has identified with the poor masses in all his endeavors. That’s why he is called the People’s General. Now he will be called the ‘People President’.
81. His main opponent identifies with the rich.
82. While GMB is being backed by the masses, others are being sponsored by the enemies of the masses.
83. No single money bag is bank rolling his campaign unlike the PDP.
84. GMB is the answer because as Head of state, he introduced the War Against Indiscipline (WAI) which gave birth to discipline, patriotism, the queue culture and the monthly sanitation exercise in Nigeria among other things.
85. GMB has never had a case with EFCC while some at the helms now will continue their case in EFCC when they leave office on May 29th 2015.
86. GMB will permanently solve the problem of violence in the Niger Delta originated by Lucky and his friends. Many people do not know the level of involvement of the PDP government in the Niger Delta crisis.
87. GMB represents change, hope, progress and honesty in Nigeria.
88. He is incorruptible.
89. He is honest, credible, hardworking and patriotic.
90. He loves Nigeria more than himself. This is evidenced in his dogged determination to fight for the masses the fourth time at the presidency.
91. He is a master strategist and organizer cum mobilize. He built with the masses a political movement into the fastest growing national political party in the world in less than two years.
92. He is from a humble background and worked his way to national recognition. He is set to do the same to millions of Nigerian youths who need Mentoring.
93. GMB represents the last set of the Murtala legacy and is set to ignite the sparks of that regime with actions and actions on all aspects of the polity with his team.
94. GMB was the only Head of state that devoted and committed more that 26% of the nation’s budget to education.
95. He is not anybody’s stooge. The other campaigners cannot claim same. Can they?
96. GMB is well respected and recognized by the international community as a committed anti-corruption crusader.
97. GMB discouraged drug trafficking when he was Head of state. The menace increased when he left office but will be banished again.
98. He is ready and willing to bring back confidence to Nigeria’s economy by tackling headlong the problems of insecurity and lack of infrastructure.
99. GMB is the answer to our problems now because he understands them and knows how to tackle them. The PDP is completely bereft of any idea on how to move our nation forward.
100. GMB He is the epitome of sincerity, honor, and integrity and will keep his promise to Nigerians, unlike those who cannot even keep a gentleman’s agreement in their party.
101. GMB IS THE ANSWER BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN NIGERIANS NEED HELP.
By Dr. Ekiyor konrad Welson